During the pools sessions please observe the following:
- Boats can only be passed into the pool area 10minutes before the first session, when they are in the pool area they must be kept out of the small plunge pool and to the side until the first session begins at 8.00pm.
- Always wear a helmet. This is due to the number of boats in the pool and the hard edge, we dont want you to capsize and hurt yourself.
- No running in the pool or changing areas
- No swimming unless you are performing rescue drills or have indeed capsized by accident and need to bail.
- No eating or drinking in the pool area.
- Ensure equipment is put back in the store room after use tidily, and any damages are reported.